Authors are invited to submit contributions on topics related to all areas of microwave engineering, antennas, and IC design. Kindly refer to conference topics on the website for more details. Submitted paper length should be a minimum of two pages and up to four pages following the format according to the IEEE conference proceedings template available on IEEE website. Papers submitted will be peer reviewed and all papers presented at the conference will be included in IEEE Xplore pending quality review and adhering to the specified format. The regular sessions at the conference will be scheduled for oral and poster presentations.
All paper submissions must be received by 7th September 2021 in PDF format via EasyChair using the following link:
Only electronic submissions in PDF format will be accepted. All papers must be written in clear, idiomatic English. Please note that a paper may be excluded from distribution after the conference (e.g., removal from the proceedings submitted to IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the conference. Address all correspondence, including queries concerning papers, the technical program, and copyright forms, to the following email address:
Please note that the Conference reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., removal from the proceedings submitted to IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the conference.
STEPS FOR SUBMISSON:
1. Create your manuscript.
2. Proofread and check layout of manuscript. Ensure that your figures are correctly labeled and that any required sponsor acknowledgement is included.
3. Create a PDF version of your manuscript.
4. The PDF version of the paper must be checked with IEEE PDF eXpress to check if it is Xplore compatible. The PDF eXpress website can be found at https://ieee-pdf-express.org/, and the conference ID for ICMAC 2021 is 54080X.
5. Submit your paper, checked and downloaded from IEEE PDF eXpress, at EasyChair.
6. Papers that are not presented at the conference (no-show papers) will be excluded from distribution on IEEE Xplore.