Online PhD Thesis Defence – PhD Student Mr. HIDAYAT ULLAH and Mr. NASIR MAHMOOD-
Share this story:
1. All research work formalities of PhD Defence in respect of following two students of Research Institute for Microwave and Millimeter-Wave Studies (RIMMS) have been completed. The details of the students and schedule of the PhD defence are as follows:
|S. No||Student Name||Thesis Title||Date||Time|
|1||Mr. HIDAYAT ULLAH
(Reg. No. NUST201590329PSEECS0515F)
|Millimeter-Wave Antennas for 5G Communication Systems||29th December 2020||14:30 Hrs (Pakistan Standard Time)|
|2||Mr. NASIR MAHMOOD
(Reg. No. NUST201590282PSEECS0515S)
|Electromagnetic Wave Manipulation and Structuring via
|31st December 2020||14:30 Hrs (Pakistan Standard Time)|
2. Due to Covid-19 pandemic the PhD defence will be conducted on MS Teams (online).
3. Instructions to join the online defence are as follows:
- Install “Microsoft Teams” program in your system.
- Sign In “Microsoft Teams” (You may use NUST Office 365 email ID or LIVE/HOTMAIL/OUTLOOK IDs for it)
- Click on the link below to join the meeting:
For PhD Defence of Mr. HIDAYAT ULLAH:
For PhD Defence of Mr. NASIR MAHMOOD:
4. It is pertinent to mention that presentation of the subject thesis defence is open for all. Interested faculty/officers/students from NUST main office/constituent colleges are cordially invited to attend this thesis defence.
5. The school/institutes are requested to please disseminate above information with their students and faculty members.